- Spider removal tool is compatible with all e*thirteen cranks that have a removable spider, and can also be used as an installation/removal tool for e*thirteen bottom brackets
$5.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Never leave safety behind. Topeak's Mini 18+ folding tool lets you take it all with you without weighing you down. Its forged-aluminum body holds 18 tools including: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches, a T25 Torx wrench, 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches, a cast-chromoly chain tool, aluminum tire lever, Phillips and flat-blade screwdrivers, and a bottle opener.
Keep your drivetrain quiet while protecting your components with Squirt Dry Lube. This long-lasting wax and water-based lubricant is low maintenance and easy to apply: no degreasing is needed, just squirt it on and ride. Squirt is 100% biodegradable and doesn't contain harmful solvents. Plus, it works in all-conditions, wet or dry, for mountain and road.
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
Keep your chain running smoothly with Park's Synthetic-Blend Chain Lube. It uses PTFE and a proprietary blend of oils to penetrate, reduce friction, prolong chain life, displace moisture and protect chains from rust and corrosion. Plus, it works great on cables, spokes, and derailleur and brake pivots, too.
Precision measurement awaits with Park's Tape Measure. This small and handy tool boasts a tough, composite housing, as well as both Metric and English readings of up to 3.65 meters/12 feet.
$19.99 - $24.99
- Fast and effective grease-cutting formula - Removes all chain oil and wax residue - Safely eliminates drive chain contaminants - Biodegradable - Ideal for use with chain cleaning devices - Trigger spray included for easy application on cassettes, chainrings and derailleurs - Safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals
$14.99 - $39.99
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable - Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
Finish Line's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid is a high-quality fluid for maximum life and braking power. It exceeds the most stringent 5.1 specs and is compatible/mixable with all DOT 3, 4 or 5.1 spec'd systems. It also features a super-low viscosity to yield superior lever response and pad retraction. Plus, it won't foam up even on long, challenging downhills.
Finish Line's Gear Floss is the ultimate detailing tool, perfect for cleaning your cassette, chainrings, derailleur pulleys, hubs and all those hard-to-reach nooks and crannies. Made with microfiber, it works by attracting and capturing dirt, grease and particles inside its star-shaped grooves. Each package has 20, 20-inch-long ropes that are washable and reusable.
Finish Line's Shop Quality Chain Cleaner is quick, efficient and easy to use. With it, you never have to remove your chain to keep it clean. Its triple rotating brushes and scrubber pads provide fast, thorough cleaning, while your hands stay clean. Plus, its rugged plastic construction is virtually unbreakable.
- A super duty cleaner that strips the toughest residues, Including brake rotor surface grime - Dries fast with no oily residue left behind - Exceeds all federal v.O.C. And california carb regulations - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Finish Line's Super Bike Wash quickly cleans dirt, clay, road grime and chain gunk off your bike. Five different cleaning agents work together to create a high-speed cleaning system. Three different rust and oxidation inhibitors protect metal surfaces to prevent rusting. It's safe for all bike surfaces.
$5.99 - $32.99
For extreme conditions, you need an extreme lube. That's when you grab Finish Line's Wet Lubricant. It's ultra water-resistant and long-lasting thanks to its special formulation of synthetic oils, special polymers and anti-wear additives. This lube delivers superb drivetrain lubrication and protection and it's the ultimate choice for muddy off-road rides, all-day epics and long, rainy commutes. - Formulated with high viscosity synthetic oils, water repelling polymers, and advanced anti-wear additives - Will require more attention to drivetrain cleanliness, but delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection - Upon application, wipe excess off chain to minimize attraction of dirt and grime
The ultimate trailside companion. This high-tensile steel multi-tool features a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The M5 includes: Hex wrenches: #3, 4, 5, 6 Screwdrivers: Phillips #2 Length: 89mm Weight: 85g Warranty: Lifetime
$3.99 - $18.99
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
Page 1 of 1