Benefits of a Professional Bike Fit
Regardless of what type of cycling you enjoy, you'll benefit from a bike that has been properly adjusted to fit your body and your riding style. Our certified fit specialist will discuss your cycling history and goals. We'll then work with you to determine your ideal riding position.
With a professional bike fit, you can be more comfortable, more efficient, and more powerful on every ride. You’ll also be less likely to sustain injuries on a bike that has been expertly configured to meet your needs.
Fit Package Options
Whether you’re on a brand new bike or you’re looking to shave seconds off of your next race time, you can benefit from a professional bike fit. Changes to cranks, pedals, handlebar, seatpost and stem may be suggested based on findings of the advanced fit, at an additional charge for parts needed.
If you are a serious roadie, MTB'er or triathlete, please select the Advanced Fit when scheduling.
- Standard Fit includes:
- Adjust seat height
- Adjust fore/aft seat position
- Adjust handlebar reach
- Adjust handlebar height
- Included with all bike purchases
- Flexibility assessment
- Pedal/cleat alignment including shims and wedges
- Saddle height and fore/aft position
- Knee tracking corrections
- Cockpit fine-tuning
- Printed copy of bike measurements
- Follow up fit
- Find your ideal saddle
- Select from SMP, Fabric, ISM, WTB, Cobb and Ergon saddles
- Try out for a week
- Portion of fee applied to purchase